Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Macabre

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Vorago, Jun 8, 2005.

1. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Any Macabre fans here? They're a crazy American Death/Grind band that sings about serialkillers exclusively:D. Don't be offended by their lyrics, don't take them serious, because the band is just having a good laugh. Fact is that the 3 bandmembers (Nefarious (b/v) , Corporate Death(g/v) and Dennis the Menace (d)) are all excellent musicians. Corporate Death is a wicked guitarplayer, and has some crazy acoustic chops too. They also have an acoustic band, called the Macabre Minstrels, that plays campfire songs about serialkillers :D

[​IMG]

Anyone?

2. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    YES! The Dahmer album is absolutely BRILLLLLLLLLLLLLLIANT. And the "Campfire" album (forgetting the real title) as well.

I was just thinking how I need to get some Macabe ASAP a couple days ago. :bassist:

I don't know if I'm allowed to though, because I'm not metal. :(

And their bassist is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!! "Into the Toilet with you" is just... nuts.

3. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    He's a pickplayer, but a good one, I have the splitcd; Wall of sleep and .... (forgot the title), very cool stuff. Great liveband too! The lumberjack outfits rule.

4. Boozy

Boozy

Apr 29, 2002
    Kelowna BC, Canada
    good ol' Macabre, good stuff :)

5. meh. i love death metal, but i saw them play with cannibal corpse back in november and was unimpressed for the most part. "albert was worse than any fish in the sea" was a cool title though.