1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

MacBook Pro 17” Intel Core2Duo with TrackPad, Lion, Office

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by idealtracks, Jan 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idealtracks

idealtracks

Dec 18, 2001
    $635 SHIPPED! US only and Paypal will be ok!

Hey. I’m selling my wife’s top-of-the-line MacBook Pro 17”. There are no problems with it at all. The battery is good and lasts several hours (she always keeps it plugged in.)

This 17” model is 2.33ghz Intel Core2Duo, 2GB RAM, has an Express Card slot, backlit keyboard, DVD writer, Firewire 800 & 400, two USB ports, DVI output, camera, WiFi, Bluetooth, etc. Comes with wall power adapter.

I’m also including a BRAND NEW Apple TrackPad ($79 at the Apple Store.) It’s still in the shrink-wrapped box, never opened. It can connect with the laptop via BlueTooth.

The laptop has a fresh install of the latest Apple OSX, Lion 10.7.2. It also has Microsoft Office, iWork and iPlay (Garage Band, etc.), but you could remove any of this if you want of course.

This laptop was well over $2000 and totally worth it as it is one Cadillac of a computer. My wife never traveled with it and used it pretty much only for email, iPhoto, and FaceBook. Ha. If you are coming from Windows, you will quickly learn why everyone loves their Macs as these are great no-worry computers perfect for non-techies as there are no spyware or virus concerns, no crashing, etc... Sleep mode provides nearly instant-on so there's never any time spent waiting for booting up, etc.

Pictures will be coming soon, but I’m pricing this low low low so don’t expect this ad to last more than a day or so! Look at my feedback, length of time on this site, etc and trust that you will be very happy with this purchase! Thanks!

2. idealtracks

idealtracks

Dec 18, 2001
    On closer inspection in good lighting I did become aware of 2 small dings in the outer case. These are very minor but do show in the photo (on the lid by the apple)...

Here are the pics as promised...

Attached Files:

3. idealtracks

idealtracks

Dec 18, 2001
    more pics...

Attached Files:

4. ivlucas

ivlucas Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2006
    Thomasville, GA
    pmed

5. idealtracks

idealtracks

Dec 18, 2001
    PM replied. Still available for now. Thanks.

6. SteveC

SteveC Moderator Staff Member

Nov 12, 2004
    North Dakota
    Amazing.

7. idealtracks

idealtracks

Dec 18, 2001
    Lowered price to a rock bottom $635. If you're on the fence, jump!

Also, I may consider partial trades involving at least $350 cash, so run them by me!

8. stix_clgi

stix_clgi Supporting Member

Mar 4, 2008
    Accokeek, MD
    Man.......

9. PM sent :ninja:

10. idealtracks

idealtracks

Dec 18, 2001
    Bam! that's how you sell something kids! Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.