Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Maceroni and cheese kicks.. a big fat booty!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Stupidnick, Nov 5, 2002.

1. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    I like Maceroni and Cheese..
    it kicks major ass.
    Do yall like Maceroni and cheese?
    I worship it.. specially with a light coat of salt and pepper.. let those two little spices.. kinda mix together and be hapy and really friendly..
    Anybody else like it?
    today i ate 3 bowls of it for lunch while blasting "bastards of Young, beer for breakfast, Run it and perfectly leathal' by the replacements.. on repete for an hour.
    *grin* This isn't really a free post. It serves a purpose.
    I wanna know how many people on talkbass are in love with Craft Maceroni and cheese. Im gonna try the new flavors they have now.
    Nacho and i forgot the other kind. I like extreme cheese though!

2. When I ocassionally rip myself away from eating potato salad (of which I am the Master:rolleyes:)
    I must admit that that blue box of Kraft macaroni & cheese is so gosh darn good that it defies description. I've even given up looking for something to eat with it; no flesh nor fish nor fowl can compete.

I just eat it by itself.

Mike J.

3. YUCK YUCK YUCK
    i hate it. my kids and hubby love it, but i hate it. yuck. they sometimes put groundbeef in it. gross. i have to say when they do that i will get a peanut butter sandwich. :p :D

4. No salt and pepper here, but ketchup. Don't mix it in, just put it on top.

5. FalsehoodBass

FalsehoodBass

Jul 22, 2001
    Denver, CO
    i knew a guy who swore by mixing macaroni & cheese with apple sauce.. i thought it tasted like apple sauce in mac & cheese, but he thought it was the greatest thing ever.

6. what's better than a fresh batch of macaroni and cheese, with the light coat of salt and pepper?

washing it down with an ice cold red beer!!!!

((((mmmmmmm))))

(i dig kokanee and campbell's brand tomato juice meself)

:D

7. barroso

barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    Italia
    being from italy all i can say is that

IO AMO I MACCHERONI!!!:D :D :D

8. I used to live right down the street from where they make the wonderful substance that is KD. It smelled horrible, but it still tastes great when you can't be bothered to cook anything else (like pretty much all the time).

9. Hategear

Hategear Workin' hard at hardly workin'.

Apr 6, 2001
    Appleton, Swissconsin
    Man, I'm so poor right now, I have to buy the store brand mac and cheese. The IGA brand is good though, as long as it's the kind with the cheese in the pouch, not the powdered cheese in the envelope. Back in the day, when I was in school and could afford to eat the name-brand ***t, I'd mix the Kraft Mac and Cheese powder with a little bit of milk and throw in a Kraft cheese single or two, for extra cheesy goodness that can't be beat! Sometimes, I threw some little wieners in my goop as well! Boy, did I get fat on that crap!

That's right, I said I like wieners!

10. HeavyDuty

HeavyDuty Supporting Curmudgeon Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Jun 26, 2000
    Suburban Chicago, IL
    I think it's best cold, out of the 'fridge, the next day. I make a big pot and pop it in the 'fridge before I go to bed. Totally grosses the wife out.

11. :eek:

Hategear said he likes ......

wieners

:eek:

*****hee hee*****

Hey Hategear, puh-LEEEZ tell me you prefer...

tacos

!?!?!?!?!?!?

:confused:

12. jasonbraatz

jasonbraatz

Oct 18, 2000
    Oakland, CA
    i agree. something about leftover macaroni is so darn tasty.

and i ocassionally mix it with taco meat. it's super tasty, but enacts a bit of the colon blow.

13. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    I love MACARONI and cheese.

Can you spell MACARONI?

[​IMG]

14. Stupidnick

Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002
    ...my room...
    BLACKBIRD! TAKE IT AWAY! TAKE----IT---AWAY!!!
    ..*shrivils up in a fetal possition in the corner and shivers because of the horror*

15. Johnalex

Johnalex

Jul 20, 2001
    South Carolina
    YUMMY... Macaroni and Cheese with pieces of hot dogs is pure heaven!

16. Extra cheesy goodness that can't be beat! :D

Did someone take a marketing course? :p

That is priceless!

And now, since this thread seems to be so popular: www.popvoid.com/pages/mandc/mandc1.html

And: www.lavasurfer.com/macandcheese.html

Enjoy everyone.

And since it's election day for most of us, don't forget to vote early and often!

Mike J.

Shh...I'm voting for Teddy Roosevelt.

17. SICK!!!!!!!!!!!

Macaroni and Cheese is the most repugnant insult to the word "cusine"...the most vile fast-fix concoction created by man!!

BTW, I'm guessing we're speaking of your everyday "Kraft Dinner" crap....I love home made mac n cheese!

18. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

If you're gonna eat mac 'n' cheese, it's gotta be hot right outta the pan. It doesn't re-heat or re-micro well at all.

If you don't finish it, toss it...it doesn't keep.

19. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    I'm lactose intolerant. I don't suppose that makes any difference, since it's likely that there are no real dairy products within a thousand miles of Kraft Dinner. But I'm not taking any chances. My daughter eats it, and it looks/smells pretty vile. Count me out.

20. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    You are all so busy eating scraps off the floor that you don't notice the banquet on the table. Kraft mac and cheese is nothing, absolutely nothing, compared to the glories of a big bowl of Velveta Shells n' Cheese: The Stradivarius of Mac and Cheeses.