1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mackie dl -1608 and extras...

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by 4Mal, Oct 9, 2017.

Tags:
  1. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    Price:
    Dl-1608 in excellent condition
    Lightning connector installed
    30pin included
    IPad Air tray installed
    Earlier gen iPad try included. (iPad 2 does fine, air 2 is faster but I still keep my 2 set to monitors next to me)
    Power supply. $375 shipped conus, PayPal OK

Original box and stuff...

*Skb gig bag $25
    *16 g iPad 2 wifi $100
    *Spare OEM power supply, has locking ring which most don't have. $40
    *6 channel TRS to XLR 3 for mini- snake $25 use this for 6 monitor sends on XLR...

* only with mixer purchase...

$500 gets you All of the above. If that doesn't seem reasonable, drop me an offer in PM.

This thing rocks. The software is absolutely the best I have seen. Blows the Behringer iOS, Soundcrafts Visi remote and Presonus SL Remote software out of the water, Period. Great sounding and incredible easy to use digital mixer.

I upgraded to a Soundcraft SI Expression 1 as it fits into my sound company as a side stage monitor board, as well as mixes my band.

IPAD PICTURED IS NOT iNCLUDED!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017
  2. 4Mal

4Mal Supporting Member

Jun 2, 2002
    Columbia River Gorge
    IMG_3215.JPG IMG_3317.JPG IMG_3319.JPG IMG_3320.JPG still available.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2017