Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

SOLD Mackie M1400I in SKB case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bassgruvn, Dec 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Very nice condition Mackie M1400I in a SKB 6 space rack. Comes with original manual. Asking $300.00 :hyper:

2. Price drop to $280.00 :smug:

3. Maverick Blues

Maverick Blues Being a Thumper is all about ATTITUDE!

Apr 28, 2005
    Richmond, VA
    If this thing didn't weigh 36 pounds (even without the SKB case) I'd probably be talking to you about it... but I'm trying to get my rack weight to go DOWN, not up. :)

However, our drummer is trying to put together a better PA system and we were talking about amps at practice Saturday. I'll definitely point him this way.

'rick

4. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    Just curious why your selling it. I have one also and I love it so far. at 280 it will be a good buy for someone.

5. Hello
    I am only selling it because I no longer need it. I first used it as a bass amp with a Demeter pre, only to replace the whole set up with a SVT. Then I used it as a PA amp till the band went to the complete Bose PS1 systems. So now it jsut sits in the case.

6. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    Don,t mean to hijack your thread, but I must ask your opinion on the bose system, worth the money?

7. No Worries
    I would say it depends on the style of music you play.
    I would expect it to do well in a heavy metal situation.
    But I would say it works great for classic rock , jazz, Worship (thats what I do, well that and jazz.) BUT the down side is everyone in the band needs one of the whole idea of the system is lost. We have two systems now for a small Worship team now and I LOVE em. Easy to set up/tear down. Light to move, no monitors, and the sound is wonderful. :hyper:

8. This amp needs a new home
    Feel free to make me a offer :p

9. Did I mention trades welcome ? :hyper:

10. PAguy

PAguy

Aug 19, 2005
    PM sent

11. Thanx all
    Amp is sold :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.