1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Mackie MR8 High Resolution Active Studio Monitor Pair (Like New)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by JZQuantum, Nov 3, 2018.

1. JZQuantum

JZQuantum Supporting Member

Oct 12, 2008
    Price:
    $300
    For sale are my Mackie MR8 Studio Monitor Speakers. I am the original owner since 2009. I've used these to mix and master all of my albums and singles in my studio. They come from a clean, smoke-free home studio. They are still like new. Absolutely no functional issues whatsoever since brand new through today. Cosmetically, they still look like new. There isn't a mark on them. They have been on speaker stands their entire life and never get touched.

You get: 2 speakers, 2 power cords, 2 original owners manual and all of the original packing materials. The packing materials are very robust and protect the speakers very well; you will want to keep all of them in case you need to ship or move the speakers. They will ship in 2 separate boxes.

Reason for selling: I moved in to a smaller studio space and now these are too big for my new room. Otherwise, I would keep them. I've replaced them with Yamaha HS7 monitors, which fit my space. Shipping cost will be actual cost to your address. Contact me for a shipping quote.

Full specifications can be downloaded from the Mackie website at Mackie. Go to the products menu and you will find it from there.

Thanks for reading my ad!

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2018
  2. JZQuantum

JZQuantum Supporting Member

Oct 12, 2008
    Sold. Thanks for looking at my ad.