1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Mad Professor Blueberry Bass Overdrive

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by conebone, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. conebone

conebone Anime is rad.

Sep 20, 2013
    New Jersey
    I bought this awhile ago for a gig that never happened. So after taking it out of its case and using it once, I literally never touched it after that. It has been used once, has ZERO scratches, and I still have the original case. The listing price for this is $170.00 from Musicians Friend. I would return it for a full refund, but I threw out the papers for it.

I am asking for $160, and that includes shipping costs. I have shipped guitars and gear before and I always make sure it gets to where its going safe and sound.

I included a few pictures in the link below to my photobucket. Just copy and paste the link into your search bar.

http://s911.photobucket.com/user/Kyle_Coan/library/Mad Professor Pedal?sort=3&page=1

2. conebone

conebone Anime is rad.

Sep 20, 2013
    New Jersey
    BUMP

I'm doing this solely because I want this thing away from me and in the hands of someone who will use it. My first, and final Price Drop: $150!!!!!!!

3. conebone

conebone Anime is rad.

Sep 20, 2013
    New Jersey
    BUMP!!! Cmon guys, make me an offer!

4. dcurran

dcurran

Oct 21, 2011
    Charlotte, NC
    Pm'd.

5. conebone

conebone Anime is rad.

Sep 20, 2013
    New Jersey
    Its still here-BUMP!

6. conebone

conebone Anime is rad.

Sep 20, 2013
    New Jersey
    BUMP!

7. conebone

conebone Anime is rad.

Sep 20, 2013
    New Jersey
    BUMP!

STILL HERE? Cmon guys, make me an offer!

8. conebone

conebone Anime is rad.

Sep 20, 2013
    New Jersey
    AND...SOLD!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.