1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mad Professor Blueberry/Donner Pedals

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by BritFunk, Nov 21, 2018.

1. BritFunk

BritFunk Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2009
    Price:
    SOLD AND SHIPPED!

Up for grabs is a Mad Professor Blueberry Bass Overdrive - works flawlessly and in great condition. Asking $60 shipped CONUS.

Also up are three Donner pedals - Tutti Love (Chorus), Yellow Fall (Echo/Delay), and Jet Convolution (Flanger). I have been super-impressed with these little guys - small form-factor, so they take up WAY less space on your pedalboard. These guys are in excellent condition. Asking $50 shipped CONUS for the set of three pedals.

The ONLY reason these are up for grabs is that my recent modeling amp purchase makes them redundant. All have new Velcro on the bottom, ready to attach to your board.

Take all four pedals for $100 shipped CONUS, and I'll throw in a Sabine STX-1100 tuner at no charge.

If purchased in the next few days these will ship the Monday after Thanksgiving with tracking. Not looking for trades right now.
    20181120_230806. Thanks!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018