SOLD Mad Professor - Forest Green Compressor

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Drkwdsman, May 31, 2021.

1. Drkwdsman

Drkwdsman Supporting Member

Dec 3, 2004
    Birmingham
    Price:
    United States
    This is a used Mad Professor - Forest Green Compressor that I bought from Guitar Center in September of 2019 after reading Scubaduba’s Compressor reviews:

Testing Compressors: Cali, Smoothie, Empress, Diamond, Keeley, FEA, Darkglass, Doc Lloyd, JHS & more

I added the velcro to the back and it had/has typical wear from being used on a pedal board from Guitar Center. It was always on my case protected pedal board used primarily in a church setting. I do not have the original box, but it will be packed and protected.

The only trade I would be interested in would be an Origin Effect Cali76 with cash headed your way.

Attached Files:

kranahan likes this.
  2. jacoby75

jacoby75 Supporting Member

Mar 11, 2010
    Coldwater, MI
    Endorsing Artist: Mike Lull Custom Guitars, DR Strings
    Oh, man. I had one of these for a bit. One of my favorites. Lots of punch and endless sustain. Like, play a note, walk around the block, come back and make a sandwich, catch up on your favorite show on Netflix, come back to the bass, and that note will still be ringing out. Very nice. If I hadn't moved back to a rack setup, I'd probably buy it again. GLWTS.

kranahan and Drkwdsman like this.
  3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 27, 2022