Madden 2003 vs. NFL2K3???

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by jokerjkny, Nov 12, 2002.

1. jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    which one for my PS2??

with my old and crusty Dreamcast, i was lovin' NFL2K & 1, but everyone keeps freakin' out about Madden's series, and to be honest, the last time i played it was a craptastic version on Playstation1.

is it really all that?
  2. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

Just bought an Xbox a couple months ago. Prior to that, the last gaming console I played was the old 8-bit Nintendo, so keep that in mind.

I got Madden 2003 simply because a friend and I saw some guys playing it at Best Buy and it looked pretty cool. It also rated 8.8 out of 10 at All this year's Xbox football games rated about the same, but I notice that NFL 2K3 got 9.1. Anyway, now that I'm getting the hang of Madden I'm enjoying it.
  3. Dave Castelo

Dave Castelo

Apr 19, 2000
    we need a new "Off topic/games" forums now!

4. BigBohn

Sep 29, 2001
    WPB, Florida
    Madden for Xbox is very good. I think I rented the 2002 one, and it was just stunning. Had more graphic polygon rendering and the movements were fluid, at sometimes blocky, but thats a given with all sports games. The faces looked real, eyes blinkings, lips moving, all that. It was a real eye treat.

Go get it and you won't be disappointed. I was sad I had to turn it back in. :(
  5. Madden 2003 is a blast. So much fun to play, very realistic. You actually have to know football quite well to do good in the all madden setting though. Not much luck involved there.
  6. QUSP

Aug 8, 2002
    Hercules, CA