1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Made an account a while ago, just started posting

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Nairebis Utrahk, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Nairebis Utrahk

Nairebis Utrahk

Apr 3, 2012
    Okay, here goes. I started playing on my 14th birthday, and haven't had lessons or anything. I'm going to be 16 in a couple months. Honestly I usually just came here to look at the show your basses thread, but I'm probably going to be posting more often from now on. Despite being self taught, listening to bands like Rush, Primus, and Yes all the time have really affected my playing. Since I've heard the song The Strangulation Chair though, I've been on a big Cannibal Corpse kick and my playing has developed accordingly. I have 3 basses: a Squier P, a 4 string Schecter Stiletto (named Cobra Commander), and a 6 string Schecter Stiletto that's referred to as Starscream. Starscream is relatively new, a few months old. That's basically it. /)o 3o/) Looking forward to interacting with fellow bassists who actually know a thing or two about a thing or two.

2. Staccato

Staccato Low End Advocate

Aug 14, 2009
    Alabama
    Welcome! We've got more than a few Schecter players around the forums.