Made Up My Mind - High Power Rig

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by boogiebass, Aug 18, 2002.

1. boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    I've ordered a Stewart World 2.1 amp and a Demeter VTBP201s preamp. I'll be using them with my Bergantino HT112 and HT210 as well as my Epifani T-212, in various combinations. Will probably set up a 4 space, lightweight rack with a Furman power conditioner/tuner in the fourth space. Should take me a week or so to get the rig up and running so I'll post my impressions then.

Thanks to everyone who gave me all the good, useful input on the Stewart. Your opinions were a big factor in my decision to go with the 2.1.
  2. jokerjkny

Jan 19, 2002
    NY / NJ / PA
    OMG, boog!

that is one arse kickin' rig. no problems being heard, albeit beautifully, there. ;) the 2.1 was a good choice too. if you've got the moolah, no sense in not stepping up the 2.1 over the 1.6.

i just finished doing my usual all day churchie gig with my Demeter / Stewart 1.2 / Acme B-2, and it was flawless. i can only imagine what something like that would sound thru an Epi 2x12.

if you get a chance pics?
  3. boogiebass

Aug 16, 2000
    I'll definitely post pics once I get it together. I'm sure looking forward to that much clean power with those cabs! And that Demeter tone should be good, too.
  4. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

Congrats! I look forward to your review of your new rig, especially your comments on the Demeter.