1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Madison E-600 Needs Repair/Schematic

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Bassman7PM, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Bassman7PM

Bassman7PM

Mar 13, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    I have a Madison E-600 Bass head in desperate need of repair. It powers up but no sound. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a copy of the schematic diagram as going directly to Madison has proven to be unfruitful.

2. joegeezer

joegeezer

Mar 9, 2005
    Northern Wisconsin
    Avatar Club#12 Eden Club Lucky# 13--USA Peavey Club#37 Carvin Club#5
    Just post on here what a jerk Andy their so called tech is,the guy who says he designed that amp, like I did last time, and he'll respond really mad to you, and all the talkbass cronies will come out the woodwork and tell him how nice it is to hear from him, as he continues to dodge any atempts to get help for you and about a hundred other folks he is ripping off at any certain time. Good luck, I never got any satisfaction from that outfit. I just quit buying anything of any real value from them. I wish you good luck. They have never given me any satisfaction on several problems with their stuff.

3. Bassman7PM

Bassman7PM

Mar 13, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    Thanks Joe. Anyone else have problems trying to get help from madison or have problems with the E-600?

4. billfitzmaurice

billfitzmaurice Commercial User

Sep 15, 2004
    New Hampshire
    Owner, Bill Fitzmaurice Loudspeaker Design
    IMO there's a basic underlying reason why a company changes names every six months or so, and it's got nothing to do with providing the highest possible level of customer service. Avoiding process servers is the most likely explanation.

5. JAUQO III-X

JAUQO III-X Banned

Jan 4, 2002
    CHICAGO,IL.
    Endorsing artist:see profile.
    Andy is not a jerk at all,very busy running a company and having a career as a musician but not a jerk. If any one is interested in contacting Andy the owner of Madison PM me.

http://www.myspace.com/themandrake
    http://www.myspace.com/madisonspeakers

6. Bassman7PM

Bassman7PM

Mar 13, 2006
    Chicago, IL
    PM Sent