Madonna Remix Project

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by The Mock Turtle Regulator, May 12, 2003.

1. you've probably heard about Madonna putting fake mp3's on filesharing services Kazaa etc. , containing a message from her asking "what the f*** do you think you're doing?"
    now, and inevitably, I think, there's been a project set up to use the clip in remixes, bootlegs etc.

some say it'll just create more publicity for Madonna's new album, but i find the notion that Madonna won't be able to claim copyright for the clip amusing:)

-I remember there was a dance track a few years ago which used a sample of Madonna leaving an answerphone message.
  2. DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    Wow I want a copy of that MP3! I've never been cursed-out by a celebrity before!
  3. i heard that after her cd came out, Hackers hacked her official site and put all her songs free to download on the front page and the message "This is what the f*ck i think im doing."
    i read that somewhere on
  4. I am going to have to try that now.......

5. the mp3 is here-***.mp3

I found the Wacaday theme remix someone posted very funny:D- recommended for UK folks.