MAKE AN OFFER 2 Yamaha and a Precision, upgraded!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by KenToby, Feb 22, 2004.

1. KenToby

Aug 15, 2002
    From left to right are pictured:

MIM Fender Precision. Upgraded with Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder pickup, Badass bridge and Chrome knobs. There are a few dings, etc. but it's solid and sound. TONS of output and that classic P-bass sound. If the P sound is what your after here it is in a nice players bass.

Yamaha BBN5A. Sunburst with 2 band EQ, humbucking Pickups, 2 octave neck, standard string spaceing, gold hardware. Upgraded with a brass nut for better sustain and clearer tone. These basses are known for their quality build and their tight "B" string. A few minor nicks on this one, no big deals though.

Yamaha 765A, Transparent green, 2 octave neck, 2 band EQ, Upgrades include Bartolini humbuckers with coil tapping switches. With tons of pickup coil configurations this is a VERY versitile bass. The tones are absolutly wonderful on this bad boy!! I routed the electronics cavity to add the switches, youll need to attatch the cover which is included.
    The headstock of these basses (and some other Yamaha basses are built seperatly and then attatched to the neck.
    This bass had fallen at the store and had the headstock broke on the factory seam (the glue gave way instead of the wood). It was professionaly re-attatched and is as good as factory new - This is not even an issue. The reason I mention it is because you can see the repaired seam. Some paint was also chipped on the bottom edge. No big deal, I'm just trying to be as complete in my discriptions as possible. This bass is the best one of the 3, however all 3 are great basses!!!

I'm open to any REASONABLE offer on these basses. If interested open the bidding.

Act soon, eBay is next.

2. tkarter

Jan 1, 2003