Make an offer on my Sunn 2x15 or Fender BXR60!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Ty McNeely, Apr 17, 2004.

1. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX
    One of these will go, so me make an offer I can't refuse!!!

Sunn 2x15 cabinet, loaded with Eminence drivers
    300 watt power handling at 8 ohms
    87 pounds

Great, earth-shaking cabinet. The *ONLY* reason I'm selling is because I don't have enough room in my dorm to bring it here. I want a 2x10 or 2x12 so I'll be able to bring my 300T with it.

About 2 years old, used solely with my Sunn 300T (NOT for sale unless you want to pay me enough to get an Aggie DB-729 :D ) at volumes not even 1/2 of the 300T's capability. I really love this cabinet and the tones I can get from it, but I can't afford to keep this AND get another 2x10 (unless there are some 2x10 donors out there? :D )

Read reviews at http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data/Sunn/215S-01.html

Fender BXR 60 Combo
    60 watts
    loaded with 1-12" speaker
    Dual inputs, mid switch, Low/Low-Mid/High-Mid/High eq, effects loop, headphone out, pre-amp out, power amp in, RCA "tape" jacks.

GREAT sounding amp. Bought new about 4 years ago and has been used but definitely not abused. Like all of my gear, it is spotless--not a scratch anywhere on it. More than loud enough for any practice session or small gig. I played it at about 7 in an auditorium that seats 700 and had no problem being heard.

Read reviews at http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data/Fender/BXR_60-01.html.

I'll have pictures up tomorrow hopefully. If not, I'll email them to whoever provides me with an address.

Anyways--sorry for the uber-long post. Ya'll make me some offers. Buyer pays shipping on both, but due to the size of the 2x15, I'll be willing to drive a few hundred miles if someone offers enough! :)

2. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX
    Bump-a-diddly-dump!

3. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX

bump? :bag:

4. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely