Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Make an offer on my Sunn 2x15 or Fender BXR60!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Ty McNeely, Apr 17, 2004.

1. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX
    One of these will go, so me make an offer I can't refuse!!!

Sunn 2x15 cabinet, loaded with Eminence drivers
    300 watt power handling at 8 ohms
    87 pounds

Great, earth-shaking cabinet. The *ONLY* reason I'm selling is because I don't have enough room in my dorm to bring it here. I want a 2x10 or 2x12 so I'll be able to bring my 300T with it.

About 2 years old, used solely with my Sunn 300T (NOT for sale unless you want to pay me enough to get an Aggie DB-729 :D ) at volumes not even 1/2 of the 300T's capability. I really love this cabinet and the tones I can get from it, but I can't afford to keep this AND get another 2x10 (unless there are some 2x10 donors out there? :D )

Read reviews at http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data/Sunn/215S-01.html

Fender BXR 60 Combo
    60 watts
    loaded with 1-12" speaker
    Dual inputs, mid switch, Low/Low-Mid/High-Mid/High eq, effects loop, headphone out, pre-amp out, power amp in, RCA "tape" jacks.

GREAT sounding amp. Bought new about 4 years ago and has been used but definitely not abused. Like all of my gear, it is spotless--not a scratch anywhere on it. More than loud enough for any practice session or small gig. I played it at about 7 in an auditorium that seats 700 and had no problem being heard.

Read reviews at http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data/Fender/BXR_60-01.html.

I'll have pictures up tomorrow hopefully. If not, I'll email them to whoever provides me with an address.

Anyways--sorry for the uber-long post. Ya'll make me some offers. Buyer pays shipping on both, but due to the size of the 2x15, I'll be willing to drive a few hundred miles if someone offers enough! :)

2. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX
    Bump-a-diddly-dump!

3. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely

Mar 27, 2000
    TX

bump? :bag:

4. Ty McNeely

Ty McNeely