Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

make it say bomb

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by underoathbass09, Dec 28, 2005.

1. underoathbass09

underoathbass09

Dec 21, 2005
    my band is wanting me to make my bass say bomb idk how to do it and we need to do it fast anyone know how? ive tryed and it doesnt sound like the word bomb

2. Chili

Chili

Mar 8, 2005
    Newcastle/England
    u want to make ur bass actually say the word bomb? just hit a note but dont actually hit it and just say bomb and they might think it was the bass

3. underoathbass09

underoathbass09

Dec 21, 2005
    haha yeah thats one way i dont know why they want me to do that i guess we r thinking about doing a song with the word in it haha he heard bucketheads guitarist sing a song with his guitar and now he wants me to do something like that haha im going to guitar center tomorrow to get a pedal so maybe ill find something that can make cool sounds

4. cowsgomoo

cowsgomoo gone to Longstanton Spice Museum

Feb 8, 2003
    UK
    hold your bass up to your face and shout "BOMB!!!" at the pickups and it'll come through your speakers

Billy Sheehan used to do it with Steve Vai

should be in technique btw

:D :smug: :eyebrow: :cool: :spit:

5. Bend the note...

6. Redhotbassist

Redhotbassist

Oct 19, 2002
    England
    Slap the e string..?

7. I think yelling the word BOMB(!) in a crowded club will be a room clearing experience.

8. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

My mother used to say :

"Little things please little minds!" ;)

9. Redhotbassist

Redhotbassist

Oct 19, 2002
    England
    Hahaha, there's a good point..

10. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

And then a "going to jail " experience, for wasting police time!! :meh: