SOLD Make me an offer!-EDEN Terra Nova TN501 w/carry bag....MINT!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by road-cat1, Dec 9, 2021.

1. road-cat1

road-cat1 Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2008
    Mesa, AZ
    Price:
    United States
    I am selling my EDEN TERRA NOVA TN501 (500 watts @ 4 ohms) amplifier. I am a long time EDEN fan and actually have 5 other EDEN heads. I find that I am not using the amp very much and want to liquidate some of my equipment to fund some new purchases. I bought this amplifier brand new and find it has the great EDEN hi-fi sound with the ability to tailor the character of the amp to suit your taste. With the famous ENHANCE control, you can choose how much of the enhance you want (boost of low and high end while dipping the mids)….add just a touch or go all in!

The amp looks and performs like brand new. It has rack ears attached to the bottom of the chassis if you want to use it in a rack mount. I have never done this. Also included is the carry bag, which was a $60 purchase…also in brand new condition.

I am a stickler for dead quiet operation, essentially want a studio quality piece of gear. While the amp is dead quiet with only the slightest amount of hiss when you open up the master volume (like almost all amps)….you would not know that it is running until you play a note. In keeping with my desire to have a totally quiet amp, I had a great amp repair/tech perform a modification to the fan. The fan noise was louder than I liked and the amp certainly did NOT need any real cooling. It is ice cold to the touch even when pushing the amp power. The mod is a mini-switch attached to the fan outer screen and will go from a lower speed noiseless to off. This mod can easily be reversed if desired…but why would you do that? Now, in either position, the whisper fan can not even be heard. A cool feature is the illuminated Speakon output...helps you find it on a dark stage.

Everything works as it should and sounds great. $425 will get this delivered to you CONUS

• Carry bag included. ($60 value)
    • Brand new condition.
    • Modification to turn off fan by top level tech
    Get great tone and power from a lightweight, portable head. The Eden Terra Nova TN501 is designed to offer players the ability to travel light without compromising on the features they need to get great tone. The Terra Nova series delivers optimal tone delivery while keeping its amplifiers and enclosures as compact as possible.

The TN501 is great for rehearsal and small bars as well as having a great DI out for when you need to use the front of house system. Getting great sounds from your amplifier is simple using the semi- parametric mid-section and Eden's proprietary enhance EQ sweep.

TN501 500W Bass Amp Head Specifications:

• Power: 500W
    • Single channel
    • Two inputs: active, passive
    • Controls: 4-band EQ with semi-parametric mid controls, input gain, enhance, master, mute, compressor, boost
    • FX loop
    • XLR direct output
    • Tuner output
    • Aux. input
    • Headphone output
    • Dimensions: 3.1" x 12.75" x 6.9"
    • Weight: 5.3 lb.
    Eden Terra Nova | iBass Magazine
    20211209_080040.jpg 20211209_075837 (2).jpg fan mod.jpg 20211209_085717 (2).jpg 20211209_082538 (2).jpg
    20211209_080109 (2).jpg

Last edited: Dec 15, 2021
    BassNugget, Cracker7 and G RICH 5 like this.
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 16, 2022