Making a repetitive stress injury FAQ... Need help

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by haujobb, Jan 16, 2006.

1. haujobb

Dec 16, 2004
    I am planning on making a FAQ to post on my website relating to dealing with repetitive stress injuries from a bass player, or even musicians, perspective. I also plan on dealing with a few other topics (ie. hearing loss, back injuries), but I'm killing one bird at a time.

I remember a few months ago, we had a lengthy discussion about RSIs, so I was wondering if anybody would be interested in sharing testimonials (how they dealt with the pain, what caused the pain, effects on they're life in general). I'm also hoping to compose a list of ways to diagnose RSIs early and also how to deal with them.

I will give everyone who contributes credit, either by real name or talkbass username, and I will either take peoples advice word for word or edit it at request.

Hopefully we could get an informative guide together and maybe the mods would like to sticky it.

Also, website is

It's a little rough right now, it's hot off the press, basic layout and graphic design is all that has been accomplished thus far.