1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Makins' For a Sweet FrankenFender (Geddy Lee, Chi-Sonics, P-neck, Babicz)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by DeltaPhoenix, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeltaPhoenix

DeltaPhoenix Supporting Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Gainesville,FL
    Geddy body is all that is left. I am dropping the for sale price a bit let's move it. I will take trade offers, partial trades too but they should be for more than the cash sale price. I like effects and all kinds of other stuff.

The Geddy Lee Jazz Body...it is routed out for a DarkStar type Pickup at the neck and is routed for and has a soapbar (of unknown orgins) installed at the bridge. The Geddy comes with a white Pearloid Pickguard that has the DarkStar cut-out. I have Jazz electronics to include as well. [DEL]$150 [/DEL]NOW $120shipped CONUS

[DEL]I got a pair of Hanson Chi-Sonic pickups (CS-4 Humbuckers). These are actually out of a HollowBody bass. Doesn't really mean much. If Someone buys the whole package that I have they will need to do a tiny bit of routing at the neck pickup for this pick-up to fit (for the little tabs on the side of the pickup). I contacted Hanson and they sell Pickup Rings by the set for $20 for the pair. I had the pickup ring dimensions and the other Chi-Sonic could go into the soapbar route if so desired (or into another bass). I have a wiring diagram for the pickups. The leads will have to be spliced because they are short. $75 shipped CONUS[/DEL][DEL]Babicz Full Contact Bridge- High Mass Bridge, in great shape. $70 shipped CONUS[/DEL]
    [DEL][DEL]P-neck All Maple (Mighty Mite type) I like P necks better than Jazz necks. The thing about this neck is that it needs a little shim on each side because the neck pocket is a bit too wide. Nothing major though.
    $75 shipped CONUS[/DEL][/DEL]
    Red Tort PickGaurd- I was going to cut this out for the Chi-Sonic Pickup. It is mint, plastic is still on it.
    $15 shipped CONUS

I will take some cruddy cell phone pics in a few minutes but can take better ones soon.

Chi-Sonics
    Hanson.jpg

The Pickup Route
    GL2.jpg

So you know it is real
    GL.jpg

Mock-Up
    GLMOCKUP.jpg

The Bridge
    Babicz.jpg

2. DeltaPhoenix

Apr 6, 2011
    Gainesville,FL
    Wow, I must have priced this low...already some interest.

3. DeltaPhoenix

Apr 6, 2011
    Gainesville,FL
    Okay, I have interest in the neck, Pickups, and PickGaurd...it is looking like last call for somebody to get the whole package deal. I'll drop the whole deal price down to $335 for awhile before I start to part it out.

4. Joe Milstein

Joe Milstein Inactive Commercial User

Dec 7, 2007
    Central New Jersey
    Gamma Bass Guitars
    this is hot.... pm coming... great stuff...great tb-er...

5. DeltaPhoenix

Apr 6, 2011
    Gainesville,FL
    Neck sold

6. DeltaPhoenix

Apr 6, 2011
    Gainesville,FL
    Bridge is sold.
    Pickups on hold-waiting payment.
    I also think the pickgaurd is pretty much sold.

7. NKBassman

NKBassman Lvl 10 Nerd

Jun 16, 2009
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    Consider me in line for the pickups please.

8. DeltaPhoenix

Apr 6, 2011
    Gainesville,FL
    Pickups gone

9. MSUsousaphone

MSUsousaphone

Dec 4, 2009
    Lake Charles, La
    Endorsed Artist: Myco Pedals
    Good Lord....this is moving B3K type fast.

Great dude to buy from.

10. DeltaPhoenix

Apr 6, 2011
    Gainesville,FL
    Bump!

11. DeltaPhoenix

Apr 6, 2011
    Gainesville,FL
    Pickguard is gone, Geddy Lee body is all that is left!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.