1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Malekko, smallsound/bigsound, Fuzzhugger, Hartman, Cave Passive

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by nad, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nad

nad 60 Cycle Humdinger Commercial User

Sep 22, 2005
    Not Mars
    The Overlord of Nordstrand Pickups
    Well hey there! So I don't want to sell any of these, but I have three yes THREE tube amps in the shop right now, so I'm fixin' to be pretty broke right quick if I don't move other stuff before they are repaired. Funny how having 14 fuzz pedals doesn't do you a lick of good without a damn amplifier to make them awesome. That being said:

I am not interested in trades, nope nope, not at all. Please do not ask!

Now that that disclaimer is over, done, and not up for discussion whatsoever, I can move on to the things that I am selling. You'll notice that my photograph is terrible, but I assure you that the pedals are in great shape. And as I said, I do not want to sell any of these, but I really should to avoid digging myself further into debt. What that means is that while I will accept reasonable offers, I do request that you refrain from low balling me. Just out of respect really. It hurts my feelings and nobody wants to see a grown nad cry. :(

GET ON WITH IT!

Right. Here is what I have available. Original boxes included as shown, missing if not. Prices include shipping to the US, international costs extra and will require additional time. Finally, there is no velcro of any kind to be found here! We hates it.

sellpoo_zps9b5dee09.

Fuzzhugger AB-Synth 5k - $120

Cave Passive The Wasp - $100

[DEL]Malekko Ekko 616 - $120[/DEL] SOLD

[DEL]Malekko B:Assmaster - $200[/DEL] SOLD

[del]smallsound/bigsound Team Awesome! Fuzzmachine - $140[/del] SOLD

[DEL]Hartman Analog Flanger - $200[/DEL] SOLD

Paypal works, so does a USPS money order, or even cash in person! Cheers and such.

2. nad

Sep 22, 2005
    Not Mars
    Half gone, just need to ditch one more and my Tube Amp Billz will be covered.

3. vegas532

vegas532

Nov 10, 2006
    Pensacola, FL.
    Somebody please buy this fantastically priced Ekko 616 because it kills me to see a grown nad cry!! :crying:

4. beggar98

beggar98

Jan 23, 2007
    Los Angeles, CA
    I rrrrreally want the Ab-Synth. Need to sell my Great Wall first...

5. nad

Sep 22, 2005
    Not Mars
    I was able to fund my repair bill! :bassist:

I'll keep this up for another day or so.

Otherwise they go back into the vault!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.