Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

man, am I excited

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by tuBass, Feb 11, 2003.

1. tuBass

tuBass

Dec 14, 2002
    Mesquite, Texas
    on the 22nd, my wife and I are going to drive down to Austin from Dallas to go visit the Bass Emporium. I was looking at their web site, and I am freaking out about getting to try basses like the MTD saratoga, Lakland skyline 55-01 and 55-02, plus they have a couple stingray5's. I have always wanted to do a back to back to back with those 3, and it's only 11 days away. I have a feeling one of those 3 will be my next bass.
    I can't afford them, but I am also wanting to try a couple Ken smith basses.
    Man, I am pumped, anybody from here want to meet me there and we can grab some lunch afterwards?

:bassist:

2. tuBass

tuBass

Dec 14, 2002
    Mesquite, Texas
    now for an update. After posting the above message, I went to Denny's with my wife. I looked at my Triple play breakfast, and thought "wow I haven't begun planning the menu for the church's next's Men's Breakfast, it's a week from Saturday, I better get busy!" Then all of a sudden the conflict with the Austin trip popped into my mind, and there is no way to get out of the Men's breakfast. I am the planner and head chef.
    Right now we are trying to move up our plans to go down this weekend instead of next. Not a huge sacrifice for me, as I was getting pretty antsy about going.

:meh:

3. sure ide get some lunch withyou, but you would have to give me a lift there, (i live in canada:D )