1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

man, am I excited

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by tuBass, Feb 11, 2003.

1. tuBass

tuBass

Dec 14, 2002
    Mesquite, Texas
    on the 22nd, my wife and I are going to drive down to Austin from Dallas to go visit the Bass Emporium. I was looking at their web site, and I am freaking out about getting to try basses like the MTD saratoga, Lakland skyline 55-01 and 55-02, plus they have a couple stingray5's. I have always wanted to do a back to back to back with those 3, and it's only 11 days away. I have a feeling one of those 3 will be my next bass.
    I can't afford them, but I am also wanting to try a couple Ken smith basses.
    Man, I am pumped, anybody from here want to meet me there and we can grab some lunch afterwards?

:bassist:

2. tuBass

tuBass

Dec 14, 2002
    Mesquite, Texas
    now for an update. After posting the above message, I went to Denny's with my wife. I looked at my Triple play breakfast, and thought "wow I haven't begun planning the menu for the church's next's Men's Breakfast, it's a week from Saturday, I better get busy!" Then all of a sudden the conflict with the Austin trip popped into my mind, and there is no way to get out of the Men's breakfast. I am the planner and head chef.
    Right now we are trying to move up our plans to go down this weekend instead of next. Not a huge sacrifice for me, as I was getting pretty antsy about going.

:meh:

3. sure ide get some lunch withyou, but you would have to give me a lift there, (i live in canada:D )