1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Man ate 23 000 Big Macs in 36 years

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by crispygoat, Sep 9, 2008.

1. fenderhutz

fenderhutz Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2007
    Harpers Ferry WV
    Wasn't this the guy from Super Size Me that buys them and freezes them for his lunches at work and is RAIL thin?

Edit:Found the Wiki. Yep it's him.

2. He's still alive ?!?!?

Me and my mates at uni went through a phase of eating a big mac meal every day for lunch, that lasted about two weeks before we all started getting pretty ill!

3. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    That guy was the best part of Supersize Me. I liked when he talked about throwing them in the back of his car to save them for a couple of days later when he used to live an hour away from the nearest McDonald's.

bc

4. hey

hey

Jul 8, 2006
    Wisconsin
    That guy lives an hour away from me. :eyebrow:

5. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I periodically visit family in Fond du Lac. I should hang out at McD's one day and get a picture with him.

bc

6. hey

hey

Jul 8, 2006
    Wisconsin
    How many Mcdonalds are down there, I gotta visit this guy too. :p

7. ehque

ehque

Jan 8, 2006
    Singapore
    Well if i remember correctly, he avoids the fries and soda.

8. lhoward

lhoward

Apr 27, 2003
    Western NY State
    That was my first thought to. 23,000 Big Macs in 36 years. That's 13,149 days (considering leap years) for about about 1 3/4 Big Macs per day. Now isn't that a legacy for ya. Rail thin huh? Amazing.

9. Foxworthy925

Foxworthy925 Guest

Feb 24, 2007
    Bay Area, CA
    Oh god I'd love to see a picture of this guy. Or better yet, his arteries.

10. GeneralElectric

GeneralElectric

Dec 26, 2007
    NY, NY
    I've had a Big Mac a day for about 6 years. They're delicious.

And no, I'm not fat. I used to be muscular, but I stopped working out, and now I'm approaching chubby. :rollno:

11. I used to live in Fond Du Lac--Maybe this will be a nice pull to live in Wisconsin

Wisconsin--Where calories don't count ;)

in any case, I think so long as you do the work to counter the calorie intake, you are just fine :) I think that most of the people that complain about fast food making you fat are the people that are eating fast food and then sitting around all day, so the calories just build up.

12. BartmanPDX

BartmanPDX Supporting Member

His colon must look like hell.

13. That's sad.

14. wdinc01

wdinc01

Nov 19, 2005
    Jacksonville, FL
    Guys, he's not crazy. Just dedicated.

I still think it's kinda gross.

15. JacoLesFlea

JacoLesFlea

Jun 16, 2006
    Minnesota
    I've reached self-satisfaction every day sometimes more than once since I turned 14. I think I went a month straight without accomplishing this personal goal only because I was laid up in the hospital after a serious car accident. Thats a 30 year run....would this be news worthy? :eek: :atoz:

16. BassChuck

BassChuck Supporting Member

Nov 15, 2005
    Cincinnati
    I don't what's worse, the fact that he ate so many, or his statement that "its the highlight of my day". Two very depressing concepts.

17. shooter_mi

shooter_mi

Sep 29, 2005
    Maine
    Well, he doesn't eat anything else. So he's basically saying, "mealtime" is his favorite part of the day. Which I'd probably say too if I only ate one 1080-calorie meal each day.

The fact that the behavior is due to obsessive-compulsive disorder, though, I think is pretty sad.

18. Deacon_Blues

Deacon_Blues

Feb 11, 2007
    Finland
    That would be an average of 1,749 Big Macs a day. Doesn't really sound that extreme to me, unless it is with fries and a coke every time as well. The latter are worse than the hamburgers I think.

19. 1,749 big macs a day would kill most people :p