Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Man gets beat down badly!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Special_Ed, Feb 23, 2005.

1. fatbassjazzer

fatbassjazzer

Feb 27, 2004
    ATL
    That is one nasty beating. That was completly uncalled for. That guy blew up so fast over the smallest thing. He should get more than 4 years.

2. That idiot belongs in jail.

3. Gard

Gard Commercial User

Mar 31, 2000
    Greensboro, NC, USA
    General Manager, Roscoe Guitars
    :scowl:

Some people are trash, both of those are.

I say we treat them accordingly, 4 years is far too light for EITHER of them.

How about we have some 300 lb NFL player, in full pads, run over the dude in question 7 times a day for 4 years instead; and Miss Spitter needs to have someone spit in her mouth at least once an hour for the rest of her life.

Somehow, I think that despite the appropriateness of these punishments, it would be lost on the perps here. As will the 4 years in prison for the guy that was throwing punches.

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    That black dude is a complete moron. The other dude wasn't even fighting back! I guess that's what you have to do when you're a "thug".

-Mike

5. Just look at that first punch. Its no wonder the other guy didn't hit back. I'm surprised he kept his feet for as long as he did. That was just disgusting.

Leigh

6. canopener

canopener

Sep 15, 2003
    Isle of Lucy
    He might if he ends up in the same prison as Nate Newton!

7. Funkize you

Funkize you Guest

Nov 4, 2003
    Westminster Ca.
    If I was there I would have pulled out my knife and told that ****** to walk away.

I've done it before.

8. Aaron

Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    What happens when someone else pulls out a knife or a gun?

9. Or smacks you before you've got a chance to pull out your knife?

Leigh

10. HamOnTheCob

HamOnTheCob Jacob Moore Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Cambridge, Ohio, USA
    Endorsing Artist for Warwick Basses, Mesa Engineering, Joyo Technology, Dr. J Pedals, and Levy's Leathers
    That site shows an awful lot of crap that goes on in Cleveland... I'm glad I'm a few hours away from there I guess.

If I had been in that pizza shop, I would have stepped in, no doubt. I might not have helped much, as I'm a big wuss, but I would've done what I could. And afterwards, I would've probably gotten myself into trouble for bitch-slapping all those other guys who did nothing.

This is the same type of thing that pisses me off when I hear about some guy hitting his girlfriend at a bar or something and no one does anything about it. Man or woman, if someone is being attacked (without provoking said attack) and is defenseless, others around should have some balls and step up. I've only been witness to one guy hit a woman in public, but luckily an off-duty cop was standing right there, and dropped him immediately. That'll learn 'im. :)

When I was a kid I hit my female cousin (a year younger than I) in the arm for something (I don't remember why) and my grandfather gave me the most memorable backhand of my 23-year existence. I'll never forget how hard he hit me. Looking back from a 3rd person point of view, it was really quite awesome. Anyway, he taught me never to hit a lady, and I have always since been disgusted by guys who don't appreciate that idea. And that idea can easily be applied to anyone else who is, as I said before, defenseless and unprovoking.

If the guy on the cell phone in the video had hit the woman, I would've said that he deserved having his ass kicked, but he didn't. And even if he DID, he didn't deserve such a brutal attack. I'd like to see that big guy try to rough up a guy in prison. Even a scrawny little dude would probably own him, cuz those dudes learn how to take care of themselves like none other, and they're friggin CRAZY too.

Some lil skinny crackhead dude will prolly be stretching that big dude out nightly. He'll be tossin' salads like a champ in no time. Wonder if he'll prefer the jelly or the syrup?

11. DaftCat

DaftCat

Jul 26, 2004
    Medicine Hat
    I've been in a situation where the woman told me where to go while that was going down when I "butted" in. Some people are so f'd up that you can only shake your head and let them do their thing.

12. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    Even if those guys were smaller then him, I see a lot of inanimate objects they could have knocked him unconscious with :rollno: :scowl:

Wrong word :meh:

13. "Inadiment objects" ??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

14. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Maybe he means the objects are not very adamant.

brad cook

15. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Personally I would have tried to turn it into some wacky, slapstick fight...maybe pick up a big rolled out pizza dough and thrown it in his face and have him chase me around with flower and cheese flying everywhere as the Benny Hill music plays.

brad cook

16. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    In all seriousness though...several good points have been made here. I agree with Puarija...were all these men in the pizza joint neutered or what? There were some big guys in there and I bet if one had taken the lead others would have followed. I think being as skinny as I am my best chance at helping would be to try and blow out the guy's knee with a solid kick or jump on his back with the most determined choke hold I've got. I think the guy on the cellphone made a big mistake by ignoring the black guy. There's something to be said for ignoring insults and whatnot but when someone is coming at you aggressively like that you need to do whatever you can to prepare yourself for what is probably coming next. The man and the woman are both total scum.

brad cook

17. You would be surprised how often incidents like these happen, with no one lending any assistance, in individualistic cultures. Just the way our societies have developed.

Leigh

18. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    Wow..... :(

.....wow. :(

19. If only the 'Wild Eagle' were there to straighten things out. Those arms... Damn.