Man I hate the Basses forum

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by bassistjedi, Oct 31, 2001.

1. Every time I come here I get GAS. I'm in the mood for a cheap fiver. I have a birthday coming in Dec. plus Christmas is also in Dec. so maybe I can grab a cheap bass for the both of them. Any suggestions on which (and I stress) cheap bass would be worth my while?
  2. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
  3. Ívar Þórólfsson

Ívar Þórólfsson Mmmmmm... Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Kopavogur, Iceland
    Haha :D

I know that feeling all to well.
    But my GAS is probably worse... I´ve got cravings for both basses, amps and the sansamp di, but my girlfriend won´t let me buy any :(
    The household comes first and foremost. I´m pretty much not allowed to buy anything bass releated until I make some money of my playing. Which is way to hard, since I am in a band here in Iceland and we play our own songs. Original bands don´t get much mulah. :(

(although there is a slight chance that I have gotten permission to buy the sansamp bass driver DI in december....pray for me ;) )
  4. How thin is the string spacing? I would rather have a five with wider than normal spacing, but I'm sure that will be hard to find in a low price range. For instance, I love the spacing on my P-bass but don't really like the spacing on a jazz.
  5. hey wheel!!
    nice sig (para baixo todo o santo ajuda), but do u know what does that means?? cause i dont see many pple that speak portuguese around here :D
  6. try an ibanez BTB405.

I dont usually get GAS over here anymore.. Im pretty happy with my P-bass.. a new amp is what I need.