1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Man Purses: Euro Chic or Pepe Le Femme?

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by soulgeezer, Jun 4, 2007.

1. MakiSupaStar

MakiSupaStar The Lowdown Diggler

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    bc=tQ

2. Yes Brad, exactly. Now, go shoot me a pig, stud. I need a pork rind man purse.

And Soulgeezer, thanks. I know I spout off like a little baby...I am well aware of that...I'm just as God made me. But there's a limit...I'm all for light hearted stuff like this. Maybe I'm just a jerk and need to lighten up (maybe not even maybe..I am a whiny jerk)...boy, such a drama queen. :smug:

Sorry if I offended anyone. Even TejanoBass.

"See, now if I wanted to bash *you*, I'd be much more inclined to make fun of your French-sounding user name. Being French is so much more of an offense against manhood than carrying a purse. Of course, if you're French, you probably not only carry a purse, but eat cheese and delicate sauces while sitting around in your favorite panty hose!"

see, now that's funny.

3. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    LOL. Mon. Buddy. U ok? Man you're hilarious dude. LMAO. :D

4. Naw, my "Aunt Flow" stopped by. Sorry again. :smug:

5. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Real men don't apologize. They buy each other beer and pat the each other of the back heartily and say things like "buck up camper!".

:p

6. soulgeezer

soulgeezer Inactive

Jan 29, 2007
    Northern New Jersey
    Endorsing Artist: Red Zone Effects
    Dude! (You are a dude, right?!?) Your "Aunt Flow" stopped by? You mean, you're peeing blood? Oh, dude! If this is true, all I can say is "Get ready!" You're just a "stones' throw" away from the male equivalent of childbirth. Oh, dude... Dude...

Now, I feel sorry for you...

Let us know if it's a boy or a girl! ;) :p

7. soulgeezer

soulgeezer Inactive

Jan 29, 2007
    Northern New Jersey
    If it's *before* the beer, they say "Buck up, little camper" (go back and watch Better Off Dead again); if it's after the beer, they say "I love you, man. No, really I love you!"

I never did understand why all men turn gay when they're toasted...

Toasted? Where's Toasted? Is Toasted gay?

Not that there's anything wrong with that! ;) :p :D

8. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    I'll do one better...how about one made out of a pig scrote?

Then you won't feel out of place at all carrying your balls in there.

:D

bc

9. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    OMG. * spits water at poor innocent computer screen * :D

10. soulgeezer

soulgeezer Inactive

Jan 29, 2007
    Northern New Jersey
    Post of the day! Well done! :D

11. funkydjembe

funkydjembe

Apr 5, 2007
    Norway

How about duffel-bags??
    there's nothing like a good duffel-bag. I propose that ammendment. (the oldies call 'em dunnage-bags)

12. Well THANKS! They're already in the Wife's purse, but it's nice to have an option... so manly AND thoughtful.:smug:

13. MakiSupaStar

Apr 12, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    That's what we're here for Mon. We're just trying to help a brother out. ;) :D

14. McHaven

McHaven

Mar 1, 2005
    No, no. Pig scrote isn't manly enough. He needs one of these

15. Tsal

Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland
    Let's put it this way: would a man-bag fit this picture?

[​IMG]

16. txbasschik

txbasschik

Nov 11, 2005
    Leander, Texas
    Nope. Unless its my beer.

I leave the big bag in the car. Standing somewhere, going through a big bag, sux out loud. I have a little-bitty one that holds stuff for me at, like, the ROT rally or a big concert or whatever. I prefer not to carry that, either, if I can help it. Purses suck. You have to always make sure you know where it is. If you don't want to carry it, you have to have someone watch it for you. Yuck. I'd rather be able to carry everything in my jeans pockets. Just doesn't always work out that way.

Cherie :)

17. morf

morf Inactive

Feb 17, 2006
    Hey who are the dudes sitting on their asses chatting all day about purses?????

;)

I dont know a single frenchman who has a purse. Men have backpacks, and you can call all those manbags etc, they're purses, and if you wear that you're acutely in touch with your feminine side :D

18. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 7, 2021