Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Man this woman makes me sick

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by DaftCat, May 5, 2005.

1. DaftCat

DaftCat

Jul 26, 2004
    Medicine Hat

2. Or she is only place he's ever gotten any from.....

*CRACK* That's the sound of the whip.

3. bassturtle

bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    So tired of hearing about this moron. She's an idiot. Lock her up and throw away the key.

4. eric234

eric234 Guest

Mar 11, 2005
    philadelphia
    i know that pissed me off

5. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    Smack all parties involved with a large paddle and move on.

6. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    She's got a wierd glare in her eyes.

7. That might be the crack she had to be smokin....

8. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    I think it's absurd the way the media's trailed this like a retarded puppy, throwing crap all over the place with ridiculous speculation and then lovingly rolling in said crap. Seriously, I think all major media anchors should start wearing clown suits, at least clowns are self-concious about their own stupidity.

Whatever, moving on.

9. Blackbird

Blackbird Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2000
    California
    Well, the anchors just read the teleprompter. There are program directors who are in the background choosing what goes on the air and what does not.

You're right. Thousands of more important things happenning in the world than this.

Well, they say TV is a medium because it's neither rare nor well done...

10. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    Fair enough, then the producers, and programmers should wear clown suits as well, or signs that say "kick me".

11. fraublugher

fraublugher

Nov 19, 2004
    ottawa, ontario, canada
    music school retailer
    She's already proven to us that she's capable of doing this once. If you look at it in the long term, it's quite clear to me that she's capable of doing this at least 1 million more times. If you compute that at the average cost of the kidnapping investigation, she is clearly a very large liability that must be eliminated.

I think for the safety of the nation's budget that we should eliminate this woman or at least ship her over to the next planet.

divorce her from the planet.

sounds like a fun side project for nasa , instead of monkeys ,
    insert criminal here , call the ship "Alice". everyone 's happy.

12. Vox Populi

Vox Populi Reggae Loving Honkey

Jan 27, 2004
    Poulsbo, WA
    The only thing that pisses me off is that big media is giving this airtime. TONS of airtime. Like, all of the airtime.

There are WAY more important things going down. For god's sake, anything is more important than some bride with cold feet.

13. Hear hear.

All she had to say was "Honey, I'm not coping with all the pressure." And things would have been fine.

:rolleyes: Some people.

14. McHack

McHack

Jul 29, 2003
    Central Ohio!
    My god, look at that chicks eyes... they're kinda insane...

15. kegbarnacle

kegbarnacle

Nov 18, 2003
    Phoenix
    Sort of typical news media waste of time. Cute white girl disappears - stop the presses!

It's funny, before they found her I was waiting with my girlfriend while we were picking up her car and they had one of the cable news stations on. The top stories were that and the Michael Jackson trial. In the little ticker at the bottom of the screen read something like "Congress approves 2.6 trillion dollar US budget."

16. Who cares that the entire government is broke, Michael Jackson is on trial!

About the "runaway bride" chick... Seriously, I think she's pretty hot.

17. cgworkman

cgworkman

May 14, 2004
    Ohio
    She's a psycho bitch that needs locked up.

I don't understand how she lied to authorities and they're not pressing charges!

If he marries her he's a loser.

18. Yup and yup. AND, since she was so willing to submit to a rape scanning or whatever that is called, without even being requested to have one done, then that practically points to her coming up with a quick excuse to cover up an infidelity.

Whatever happenned to "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" :smug: ? This chick is not only daft, but manipulative, decietful, attention whoring, and definitely not all there.

If this dolt marries her, I'd have to say they deserve each other.

I can't wait for the media summit where it comes out 2 years down the road that she cheated on him with a hispanic guy, a white chick while doing a "bangbus" video on the highway...in a blue van

EXPOSE! ;)

Enough already. The public is too easily led. This woman should not be pitied, she should be incarcerated...stop batting those puppy dog eyes, get them poked out.

19. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    Man, that's sad and funny at the same time.

But I've always believed that the market is what dicates what products are available. News outlets wouldn't broadcast this sensationalist garbage if there weren't people watching the news and buying the magizines. That begs the question: Who the hell is buying this crap?

People in America - Quit giving in to this garbage. If you asked me my opinion about the Peterson trail, I would tell you I don't have one. Why? Because I didn't waste hours in front of the television paying attention to it.

20. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    And BTW: If I'm watching something on TV about a runaway bride, it better also have a plot about bootlegging, a bumbling sherrif, a lot of cool CB jargon, and Burt Reynolds.