Mann 1960's Japanese Jazz Bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Lumdingo, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Lumdingo

Lumdingo

Dec 8, 2012
    Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
    Hire me to design your band's Merch.
    i saw this again at my local guitar shop today. I ant believe it hasn't sold yet! It plays and sounds amazing. Too much temptation. I want I want I want!!

If someone wants to save me from myself, it's at Exile Guitars on Main Street, in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Get it? Exile on Main Street. I know I know. So good. They're awesome up there.

Attached Files:

mpdd likes this.
  2. UNICORN BASS

UNICORN BASS

Feb 10, 2016
    Michigan USA
    Looks cool but it isn't $500 bucks cool.

3. Lumdingo

Lumdingo

Dec 8, 2012
    That's $500 Canadian, so that's like $15.50 USD. ; )

mpdd likes this.
  4. $500 USD = 372.45 CAD at current exchange rates, FWIW. If you like it, sounds good to you etc etc that's not an undoable price. Tuners look pretty cheap though so as a minimum I'd have to replace those.

Lumdingo likes this.
  5. Lumdingo

Lumdingo

Dec 8, 2012
    Agreed, yeah, it would be 372.45 USD, but I played it through an amp today and it's not my cup of tea. If I did buy it, I would definitely replace those cheap tuners. Alas I'm not crazy about the sound and I couldn't afford to replace both the tuners and the pickups, so it's a no-go for me.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 25, 2021