1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Manne Acousitbass 5

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by fedebass, Oct 2, 2008.

1. fedebass

fedebass

Feb 22, 2006
    Aarhus, Denmark
    Hey everybody, I'm not sure this is the right place for this post so in case it isn't please excuse me.

I own a 1997 Manne Acoustibass 5 fretless and I'm looking to sell it. It's an awesome bass and is in great condition and I'm selling it only because I'm not using it as much as it deserves (and I need the money).
    Problem is I can't find a price of reference and I don't really know how much it is really worth and how much I should sell it for.
    Anybody? Ideas?
    thanks!

2. fedebass

fedebass

Feb 22, 2006
    Aarhus, Denmark
    thanks!

3. fedebass

fedebass

Feb 22, 2006
    Aarhus, Denmark
    thanks, I thought that prices in Italy were gonna be much lower. I didn't think that prices in the US were gonna be that high, tho.

4. richnota

richnota Gold Supporting Member

Jan 11, 2005
    Santa Cruz
    Exchange rate strikes again!

10.7: 1 Euro = US $ 1.36 (better than a few weeks ago)

5. You'd be better off keeping it unless you're looking to take a sizable hit with it used.

There's just not enough demand for these basses out here, which is a shame because they're very cool basses.

I actually won one on ebay like yours (except blue-burst) for $800 a little while back but the owner ended up backing out not wanting to take such a large hit on it. That's definitely on the very low side of the demand, but that sort of gives you an idea of the demand, or should I say, lack of demand for these great basses.

I'd keep it.