Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Manring interview with Helios MP3

Discussion in 'Ask Steve Lawson & Michael Manring' started by Baryonyx, Sep 14, 2005.

1. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    I remember following a link to what seems to have been a recent Michael Manring interview a few weeks back here on TB.

The interview contained a link to an MP3 Helios, and since then, I have been looking for this interview with hope to hearing this song again (Thanks Michael, for bringing us that one).

Any help on where I can find this interview?

And since I'm here, I'd like to congratulate Michael for being an amazing musician, and my all round fretless bass hero :D

2. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
  3. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    That is the one, thanks so much!

4. Steve Lawson

Steve Lawson Solo Bass Exploration! Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2000
    Birmingham, UK
  5. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Banned

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Don't worry Steve, anything Manring is worth getting my hands on, I must say, he has replaced Steve Bailey as my favourite fretless player. Not to put Bailey down, but there is something amazing about Michael's playing and compostion. I'm sure you'll agree!

Steve, I'll look up Soliloquy after I check my bank balance...I've just bought a second hand Kubicki Ex-factor and I'm £600 poorer :crying: