Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Manring & Lawson in London - tonight...!!!

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Mike Flynn, Nov 17, 2004.

1. So who's coming along to this then? Let's have a show of support from all you London/UK TB types - the club they're playing at is pretty swanky in a North African kind of way - see y'all there for a cup of tea and a hooka pipe! :bassist:

2. FR5

FR5

Feb 12, 2004
    Netherlands
    Sorry Urb,

won't be able to make it, but let me know how it went.

I will see Steve for the first time at the European Bass Day in Germany in 2 weeks time, I am really looking forward to that.

Too bad Michael won't be there, I spoke to him last about 10 years ago after a solo gig in a small venue in Amsterdam. Make him promise that he will visit Holland soon pliez!

Grtz, steven

3. wulf

wulf

Apr 11, 2002
    Oxford, UK
    I'm otherwise engaged tonight but expect it will be a great show - I've been to a number of Steve's concerts and also caught a couple where Michael's been on the bill and they've all been excellent times.

Wulf

4. No worries mates - it'll be nice as ever - looking forward to hearing some new tunes from Manring - this man needs to get his tunes out more!!!