1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Mantic Effects Density Hulk sub harmonizer and boost

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by mpdd, Feb 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. mpdd

mpdd neoconceptualist

Mar 24, 2010
    LA
    Price:
    $135.00
    FullSizeRender. IMG_3728.JPG IMG_3729.JPG IMG_3732.JPG The Density Hulk is a modern interpretation of the renowned DOD Meatbox pedal. I have been using this pedal for some trip hop and space rock stuff and it really excels at getting an ultra deep room shaking sub tone. I am only selling this to generate funds for the purchase of a new nikon lens, otherwise I'd hold on to this sweet boutique pedal. This version is very useful, because it has the ability to be used with a two amp setup, by sending one signal with the effect and the other one dry. The pedal is really heavy duty and in very good condition. Please be aware that there was velcro on the bottom of this pedal at one time, therefore there is some adhesive residue, which can be removed with goo gone. This sale includes the pedal and nothing else, no adaptor, and no original box. I bought this on the TB classifieds and now I'm selling it in the same place. Pedal will be professionally packed and shipped via fed ex on my dime. Sorry for the Iphone pics, but the sun is going down. I will pay the shipping on this one.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2016
    blindrabbit likes this.
  2. mpdd

mpdd neoconceptualist

Mar 24, 2010
    LA
    sold to RedMoses of NYC