Manual for Rockman Bass Ace

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Beammeup, Jul 14, 2004.

1. Beammeup

Oct 7, 2002
    Hi everybody,

I justed to hear if they were anyone here at TB, who's got a link or PDF version of the manual for a Tom Scholz Rockman Bass Ace?

'Just bought it on Ebay, and the seller didn't suply me with the manual :bawl:

I hope that some of you'll be able to help me out.
  2. Ian Perge

Ian Perge Supporting Member

May 11, 2001
    Evansville, Indiana
    I've checked the Dunlop site and they have no archive for manuals. You might want to try e-mailing their customer service at Although to satisfy my own curiosity...

It's a Bass Ace... it's got a 1/4" instrument input, a 1/4" stereo aux. input (for playing along to a CD, to use for your own monitor mix, etc..), an 1/8" stereo headphone output, a mid-boost, a treble boost, and a volume control. What information exactly are you looking to find? (I've owned one for 10 years, so that's not sarcasm - I'll help if at all possible)

One hint - don't think about buying the marketed "Interconnection Cable Kit". You can find the cables and adapters at a "Radio Shack" or any reputable electronics store for at least 1/2 the price.
  3. bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    I'll look around my shop tomorrow. The old owner of the store used to sell these things, and I think I might have a couple manuals still around. If I do I'll just give it to you. I'll shoot you a pm tomorrow and let you know.
  4. Beammeup

Oct 7, 2002

The reason is that I would like to some of specs. + I was currious how unit is turned without any On/Off switch. My guess is some sort of switch in the Input Jack.

Thanks - I have a few additional questions. I'll PM you later.
  5. Beammeup

Oct 7, 2002
    Hi BassTurtle,

That would be great. Please don't prioritice it over your work - I'm not that Important :smug:

I really appreciate your effort.