1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Manual Info on Pearve BC-1

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Razor, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
    I just got a Pearce BC-1 but I can't find a manual for the unit.

If anyone has an extra or can make a copy for me lemme know.

Thanks.

Alan

2. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
    Anybody?

3. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    Razor,

Great preamp, huh? I recently picked one up and am loving it. I just found this site and I am going to contact them myself to see if they have a manual:

http://members.aol.com/DBmElect/index.html

I remember seeing an online site that advertised the BC1 manual for sale for $15, but I did not bookmark and haven't found it again. Back to Google, I guess.

What amp are you powering your BC1 with?

4. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
  5. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
    Hey Kevin...man the Pearce rocks! I was pretty hesitant about it until I heard it while Lomenzo destroyed the stage with one on the Mafia tour this year with BLS. The thing is amazing sounding. I'm powering it with an Ampeg SVP-1500 power amp into an old school Mesa Powerhouse 1000 cab....

Talk about headroom!!

You up for going in half/half on the manual? If not...tell me if it's a good buy if you've already ordered yours!

Alan

6. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    Alan,

No, I haven't ordered it yet, that could be a good idea, half and half. I'm running mine through a QSC RMX 850 bridged into a 4 ohm Avatar 212. I've had to supply the backline at a few gigs and the other players have loved it as well. I love the variety of tones you get bouncing between channels and mixing them. It's great if you have multiple basses.