Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Manual Info on Pearve BC-1

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Razor, Aug 30, 2005.

1. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
    I just got a Pearce BC-1 but I can't find a manual for the unit.

If anyone has an extra or can make a copy for me lemme know.

Thanks.

Alan

2. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
    Anybody?

3. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    Razor,

Great preamp, huh? I recently picked one up and am loving it. I just found this site and I am going to contact them myself to see if they have a manual:

http://members.aol.com/DBmElect/index.html

I remember seeing an online site that advertised the BC1 manual for sale for $15, but I did not bookmark and haven't found it again. Back to Google, I guess.

What amp are you powering your BC1 with?

4. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
  5. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
    Hey Kevin...man the Pearce rocks! I was pretty hesitant about it until I heard it while Lomenzo destroyed the stage with one on the Mafia tour this year with BLS. The thing is amazing sounding. I'm powering it with an Ampeg SVP-1500 power amp into an old school Mesa Powerhouse 1000 cab....

Talk about headroom!!

You up for going in half/half on the manual? If not...tell me if it's a good buy if you've already ordered yours!

Alan

6. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    Alan,

No, I haven't ordered it yet, that could be a good idea, half and half. I'm running mine through a QSC RMX 850 bridged into a 4 ohm Avatar 212. I've had to supply the backline at a few gigs and the other players have loved it as well. I love the variety of tones you get bouncing between channels and mixing them. It's great if you have multiple basses.