1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Marcus Miller and Tutu Revisited Tour - Post your Feedback here

Discussion in 'Bassists [BG]' started by pmaraziti, Oct 17, 2009.

1. pmaraziti

pmaraziti Gold Supporting Member

Feb 12, 2006
    Singapore
    Marcus will be touring Japan and Europe this fall with a new show called Tutu Revisited - The Music of Miles Davis featuring Christian Scott. The band lineup is Marcus Miller - bass and various other instruments, Christian Scott - trumpet, Alex Han - saxophone, Federico Gonzalez Pena - keyboards, and Ronald Bruner - drums.

Let's post here the feedback you have as you watch incoming shows. I have tickets for the 12th of November... :bassist:

Anybody seen him with the above mentioned band?

2. narud

narud Supporting Member

Mar 15, 2001
    santa maria,california
    ronald bruner is absolutely beatly and should make that a hell of a show.

3. jerry

jerry Doesn't know BDO Gold Supporting Member

Dec 13, 1999
    That's what I thought when I saw the lineup, I love his drumming!

4. bottomzone

bottomzone

Oct 21, 2005
    My first introduction to Ronald Bruner, Jr was with Kenny Garrett @ the Reno Jazz Festival about 5 years ago. I believe that he was about 23 at the time and absolutely stole the show! This was the first concert that I've seen where the drummer had everyone on their feet-more than once!

A Groove is a Terrible Thing to Waste! :cool: