Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

marcus miller colors

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by heath_the_great, Dec 27, 2005.

1. well a marcus miller jazz is up on my to buy list :p possibly and ive been debating over colors....the classic natural/black to match my ksd.....or white with chrome guards like larry grahams

2. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    White is pretty sweet.

3. Hollow Man

Hollow Man Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2003
    Springfield, VA
    Just not a fan of white basses, so I'd avoid it. Given that you've already got a bass that has the sunburst look, I'd probably go for the white model just for variety.

4. I love the sunburst. Looks awesome with the black pickguard and maple board.

5. I was a huge fan of a black one I saw, don't know if that was a discontinued option or a custom but other than that they both look awesome, if you've got a natural/black then the white would probably look better along side it.

6. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    I'll let mine speak for itself:

[​IMG]

7. ArwinH

ArwinH run rabbit run

Dec 1, 2005
    Southern California
    I've wondered why there is no black mm IV, I think the black is the hottest color, and it is featured on the five string. You can even see marcus with a black 4 string in an old bass player issue from when m2 was released. If there were a black option, I'd be severely tempted.

8. JebusChrist

JebusChrist

May 23, 2005
    NYC
    O man, if there was a 4 string black MM jazz, with a tort pickguard, I would be in GAS heaven
    [​IMG]

9. sunburst?
    [​IMG]
    thats what im talkin about with the white

10. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    I'd love a white one, but I've never actually seen one in person. It seems as if the naturals are far more common.

11. Mr_Soup

Mr_Soup

Jul 14, 2005
    New Orleans
    White's definetly my favorite.

[​IMG]

(not mine)