Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

marcus miller jazz for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by steve-o, Oct 6, 2003.

1. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    up for sale for $650 shipped. i need to see for money. i need to fix my car iver been pushing it off for to long. and now i have plans to bag it..so off with the extra stuff.
    and i found the bass.

i just got this off mike a. which i know that groove guru owned it also. i havent' recieved it yet. i should be getting it weds.

offers?

thanks
    steve

moparpunk281(at)yahoo(.)com

2. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

The Bass Guru ;) this is a nice and funky bass, if I had the money I'd buy it back :cool:

3. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Is this the sunburst one that keeps getting around?

4. Danny R.

Nope, is this one ;)

[​IMG]

5. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Oooh, that one. Just as nice! I'm not really a sunburst guy. If I only had the money, but she's surely a beauty! Good luck!

6. Danny R.

One more, this is truly a great bass :bassist:

[​IMG]

7. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    What a nice chunk of ass too!

I mean ash :D

8. malthumb

malthumb

Mar 25, 2001
    The Motor City
    I just sold the sunburst to a non-TBer (but soon to be?). Just got an email from him that he loves the bass.

Despite the fact that it got around (at least 3 TBers) it is a very nice bass. The unexpected appearance of a fretless Hanewinckel on eBay is the only reason I don't still have it. I didn't play it much, but I liked it when I did.

Peace,

James

9. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    oops sorry i didn't sleep for a couple of days

steve

10. I'm the guy who bought the sunburst, and it's not going to be circulating for quite a while:D

Sorry for the hijack, but hey free bump.