1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

marcus miller jazz for sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by steve-o, Oct 6, 2003.

1. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    up for sale for $650 shipped. i need to see for money. i need to fix my car iver been pushing it off for to long. and now i have plans to bag it..so off with the extra stuff.
    and i found the bass.

i just got this off mike a. which i know that groove guru owned it also. i havent' recieved it yet. i should be getting it weds.

offers?

thanks
    steve

moparpunk281(at)yahoo(.)com

2. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

The Bass Guru ;) this is a nice and funky bass, if I had the money I'd buy it back :cool:

3. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Is this the sunburst one that keeps getting around?

4. Danny R.

Nope, is this one ;)

[​IMG]

5. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Oooh, that one. Just as nice! I'm not really a sunburst guy. If I only had the money, but she's surely a beauty! Good luck!

6. Danny R.

One more, this is truly a great bass :bassist:

[​IMG]

7. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    What a nice chunk of ass too!

I mean ash :D

8. malthumb

malthumb

Mar 25, 2001
    The Motor City
    I just sold the sunburst to a non-TBer (but soon to be?). Just got an email from him that he loves the bass.

Despite the fact that it got around (at least 3 TBers) it is a very nice bass. The unexpected appearance of a fretless Hanewinckel on eBay is the only reason I don't still have it. I didn't play it much, but I liked it when I did.

Peace,

James

9. steve-o

steve-o Guest

Apr 17, 2002
    oops sorry i didn't sleep for a couple of days

steve

10. I'm the guy who bought the sunburst, and it's not going to be circulating for quite a while:D

Sorry for the hijack, but hey free bump.