Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Marcus Miller on Fabchannel.com

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by bobbykokinos, Feb 14, 2005.

1. Not sure if this has been posted up or not, but http://www.fabchannel.com/ has a Marcus Miller show on "video on demand" on their website.

Go to the "Video on Demand" section on the lower left and click on Marcus Miller 3-11-2003.

Pretty good performance. But, I've gotta say, his guitarist just gets on my nerves. I mean, you are playing Marcus Miller music for Christ's sake.. You aren't a rock star.. I guess you'll see what I mean when you watch the performance.

2. DWBass

DWBass The Funkfather

Without seeing the vid I'm assuming it's Hiram Bullock. I hate his playing as well! He makes horrible use of a chorus/detuner type pedal! Ugh!!

3. ZonPlyr

ZonPlyr

Apr 29, 2003
    Pasadena, CA
    That's Dean Brown on guitar. Great player but I agree he can be a little annoying at times. But Poogie Bell on drums just kills.

4. Yep, that guitarist annoys the crap out of me.

5. I dont even think he is that great of a guitarist.. Seems like all of his solos take the "I'm going to choose a chord and move it up chromaticaly whiles strumming really quick" approach"