Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Marcus Miller sig FS or FT for Lakland Joe Osborn

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by pgurns, Aug 18, 2004.

1. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    I have a Marcus Miller bass that has been upgraded with a John East J-retro preamp and Fender custom shop 60's pickups. It is in mint condition, and is natural ash finish. I am looking to either sell it or pick up a Lakland Joe Osborn in a trade with some of my cash tossed in along with the MM bass.

Lemme know if interested or if you want pics BTW I have the original preamp and pickups and would be up for selling or trading the bass with or without the upgrades

Paul

2. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    Bump

Anyone interested in straigh up sale shoot me an offer I really want the cash to buy the Joe Osborn Kobass is selling.

3. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    OK I got a bunch of PM's asking about the price so let me say I would like to get 650 for it if I can move it quick less if you dont want the custom shop pickups or the john east preamp in it.

I am open for negotiation so if you are at all interested let me know and shoot me a price.

paul

4. pgurns

pgurns

Dec 26, 2003
    Northern, IL
    last bump before ebay