Marcus miller sig question

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by sk8terguy316, May 9, 2005.

1. I have a question about the marcus miller sig. I was wondering how is it for (Rock) how is it for rock ?metal ?how does it cut through ? aaaaand how does it sound w/ effects?

thanks you for all responses
  2. i think its a pretty good all around bass. you have a nice 2 band preamp, or you could bypass that for a straight up jazz sound...of course you don't get a otone control though. i think it shoudl adapt well for quite a bit of playing situations
  3. thisSNsucks

Dec 19, 2004
    Yonkers, NY
    I think theyre great for rock. Take a listen to some of Taking Back Sundays new stuff, theyre bassist uses a MM.
  4. The fella from Opeth plays one. It don't get more metal than that. :bassist:
  5. You can play whatever music with whatever bass. The man makes the music not the bass.
    As it's been said, that's an all around bass. You can plug any effect you want, it 'll sound great!
    The Fender Geddy lee sig. is more or less the same bass minus the preamp, you might prefer the look.
  6. Thank you all for your responses appreciate every last one of your comments