Mark Bass Guide

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Yanjipy, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Yanjipy

Yanjipy

Nov 2, 2019
    Thailand
    Hey Talk Bass community,

I've posted a thread not too long ago asking for advice on upgrading my bass amp (Acoustic B-20 w/ 20 watts). I am looking for a combo amp that isn't gonna break the bank and has a lot of power with great low-end sound. I've been doing a lot of research and have been going to diffrent music stores trying different amps. I initially liked the Fender Rumble 500 v3 for it's power, convinicne, and price.
    I just recently discovered Mark Bass and I tried a combo amp of theirs with the 15-inch speaker which I really liked. Mark Bass has quite a few combo amps with the 15-inch speaker that look a like which has made it challenging for me to choose one for myself.

My question is, which Mark Bass combo amp w/ the 15-inch speaker would be the best one? (I don't want to spend more than $600 and I don't mind used).

Thank you so much for your help.

2. bigtone23

bigtone23

Dec 10, 2014
    Denver, CO
    Used CMD151P would be my first choice.

SJan3 likes this.
  3. Yanjipy

Yanjipy

Nov 2, 2019
    Thailand
    Thanks man

4. SJan3

SJan3 Supporting Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Ct.
    And if tweeters are not your thing,
    The Jeff Berlin model gets lots of love.
    Both excellent combos.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
    Yanjipy likes this.
  5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 19, 2022