1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Mark Bass Little Mark II Bass Head F.S. Only!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by davidjbass, Sep 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I got bitten by the GK MB2 bug. So this head has got to go in order for me to buy it. This LM II is about 8 months old. I am the original owner. It's in mint condition and comes with the original box, manual, cord and transferable warranty from Guitar Center. It is a great bass head and I would never be thinking of selling it if I was not a long time GK user. Needless to say the GK MB2 blew me away!

Terms of sale:

Payment to be made by U.S. Postal Money Order Only!
    No Paypal!

I am selling it for $450.00 shipped in the CONUS. This price is firm!

The reason for the low price is that I just want to move it fast in order to get the MB2. I will post a pic or two tomorrow once I learn how to use my new camera. Thanks for looking.

2. pedroims

pedroims

Dec 19, 2007
    Michigan
    arrgg, too sad you dont take paypal otherwise I would take it right now !

3. PM'd

4. BUMP...nice price, great amp.

5. PM's replied too.

6. BassplyrMH

BassplyrMH

Jan 12, 2008
    Buffalo, NY
    pm'd

7. All PM's replied too. Thanks for the interest but I have decided to keep the MB. The store let me use the GK for the night and I A/B them. I found that I liked the MB a lot more. More than I thought I would. It had much more clarity to it in my opinion. Not to say that I didn't like the GK but the MB was the better of the two. So I am going to keep the MB for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.