1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

mark hoppus bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by 4stringsavior23, Mar 29, 2005.

1. ok, my problem is, I'm torn between to wonderful basses...a Schecter Omen 5 string or a Mark Hoppus Jazz bass. I really want the Schecter, but I love how Mark's bass is pink. I just can't seem to find a pink Mark bass out there.

Does anyone know if they are gonna be making them in the near future ( 1 yr or so ) or if they will not be making them.

Thanks alot!!

2. Sergio

Sergio

Apr 7, 2004
    Lafitte, LA
    Actually, they stopped making them in the shell pink last year I think, and started to offer black and white instead. You may be able to find a used one though.

3. thisSNsucks

thisSNsucks

Dec 19, 2004
    Yonkers, NY
    there was just a pink hoppus on the bay i think starting bid was 500 and sumthing, buy it now for 800. Kind of ridiculus if you ask me, even if it was a rare color

4. Sutton

Sutton

Mar 3, 2005
    Plainwell, MI
    GET THE OMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

The Hoppus bass literally has no tonal control whatsoever. Your better off getting a jazz bass in pink...

5. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    Yah the hoppus bass has a volume knob only.... kinda like a wish bass, except nastier cause it's pink :p.. go for the Omen, haha. :D