1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD MarkBass 104HR with Brady Cases road case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by Makoa Johnson, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Makoa Johnson

Makoa Johnson Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2010
    Minnesota
    Price:
    This listing is for three related items.
    1: MarkBass 104HR 800 Watt, 4 Ohm, 4x10 bass cabinet.
    1: Brady Cases lift-off 4x10 case with dual heavy duty brakes on rear casters.
    1: MarkBass 104HR padded cab cover.

I'm the original owner of everything, and though it's been well used it's also been well taken care of.
    Cabinet is in great condition, original speakers and horn.
    Case casters roll smooth, case lid can easily handle stacking the cab and a head/rack on top.
    The padded cover is great for when you want to just carry the cab around/throw it in a car. (Cab alone is less than 50 pounds!)

Cabinet is made in Italy, case is made in USA.

Willing to sell the road case without the cab, but not the other way around.

Pricing I've come up with is...
    CASE: $250
    CAB & COVER: $650
    ...but definitely willing to hear reasonable offers.

Hoping for a local-ish sale, but I am willing to do a drive within reason to facilitate a meeting.
    I will ship CONUS as well, as long as the buyer is comfortable with the case being used as the shipping box.

PayPal preferred.

cab3.
    cab1. cab2. cab4. cab5. cab6. cab7. cab8. cab9. cab10.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  2. Makoa Johnson

Makoa Johnson Supporting Member

Sep 18, 2010
    Minnesota
    Updated the listing to sale/trade.
    Mainly looking for a sale, but could possibly be tempted by a few things.
    -A straight trade for the right USA G&L (under 8.5 lbs, maple fretboard, not JB or M-series.)
    -A lightweight gigable 1x15 combo (Jeff Berlin 151, MB115-2, etc.)

Also will mention I have an Italian Little Mark 3 head that completes this rig (that I haven't listed yet as I didn't want to end up in a situation where I had a cab without an amp) but that can also be on the table for consideration as part of a deal/offer.

3. ...