1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Markbass 2x10 Bass Combo Amp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by otisduo, Oct 13, 2013.

1. otisduo

otisduo

Sep 12, 2013
    Erie, PA
    Markbass CMD 102P 300/500W 2x10 Tilt-Back Bass Combo Amp & Markbass CMD 151P Jeff Berlin Signature 300W 1x15 Bass Combo Amp

Up For Sale (Unfortunately) is one of 2 Markbass Combo Amps. One of them is the 2x10 Combo. I paid $1150 for this about a year and a half ago at Guitar Center in Youngstown, OH. I checked out the amp there, then returned a week or two later and purchased it. This amp has all the highs and mids you could ever ask for, plus enough low end to get the job done. I've never had to turn it up past 2, or 3, to get the volume I need. This amp sounds great, and makes everything you play through it sound fantastic. Best, lightest amp I've ever owned, period.

Asking $750 or BO. Price does not include shipping.

Will entertain International Buyers, who will be responsible for shipping, duties, and all associated costs.

Amps are at my drummer's house, I will get pictures to anyone interested in the next few days.

email: otisduo@me.com

2. Markbass CMD 151P Jeff Berlin Signature 300W 1x15 Bass Combo Amp

I tried out this amp and purchased it the same day as the 2x10. $1099. This amp has tons of low end, low mids, and everything in between. I use it mostly for my lows, and it sounds incredible. Well defined low end, this amp is the lightest, best sounding bass amp I've owned, along with the 2x10.

$650 Obo. Price does not include shipping.

I will consider selling them as a pair. To anyone interested, $1500 OBO, plus shipping.

Will entertain International Buyers, who will be responsible for shipping, duties, and all associated costs.

2. otisduo

otisduo

Sep 12, 2013
    Erie, PA
    Sold