Well I have spent the last 40 or so days with my LMII and my Traveler 102P cabinet and then a Traveler 151P cabinet. The Traveler 151P is going back to Musicians Friend today for a refund because I just don't think it brings much to the table in volume or anything else. I like my LMII as much as the next guy about 95% of the time the other 5% I wish it was more powerful. I use the LMII and Traveler 102P at least once a week in a worship setting and it really sounds like a million bucks! Again the 15" cab brought nothing to the table. I play in an informal band with 3 guitars 1 to 2 times per month and the 2x10" and the 15" just do not have enough poop to keep up and I am always pushing the rig right to the stops. With those constraints in mind here is what I am thinking and throwing out to the masses for opinions: 1. Keep the LMII and the Traveler 102P and continue to use for worship because its portable and works great and then buy a 4 ohm Avatar 4x10 to play with the 3 guitar band or any other louder gigs. The Avatar of course would be used by itself due to the 4 ohm rating. 2. Buy another Traveler 102P and use it with my other one for the 3 guitar band. Keep in mind I love the tone sound of the Traveler 102P but I also realistically do no think it would produce enough volume for a 3 guitar band. Anyone chime in here I am attracted to the modularity of this scenario. 3. Buy a used Markbass 4x10 4 ohm. Cash being a huge consideration prevents me from this becuase I'd probably need to sell the Traveler 102P to fund the difference. Plus I end up with one large cab and no smaller cab for worship. 5. Buy another rig all together. I resisted the Markbass stuff for a long time because as stupid as this sounds I do not care for the yellow/gold accents. Now that I have it I am not looking forward to dealing with any potential repairs later on down the road. I am open to selling it all and getting something else if it was a great value. I had Eden before MB and liked it for the most part but I cannot see buying a non-Neo cabinet ever again. With that said I am very pleased with the sound of the Markbass as I have already said many times. I play a Warwick 5 string $$ and a Fender Jazz. All finger style all the time.