Markbass Amp owners

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by weeding, Oct 7, 2005.

1. weeding

May 17, 2005
    Had the pleasure of playing through a markbass amp w/ a Stingray 4 the other day. Those amps and speakers are amazing. So damn light and the sound that comes forth is amazing. So, how many owners are there on the TB forum? And if you've never played through one, then do, as it will give you serious GAS!
  2. bmc

Nov 15, 2003
    I've been using Markbass for six months and I'm very pleased with it. Light weight powerful, great EQ options. Very impressive customer service. Read me other thread. I think a few companies could learn a thing or two from these guys.
  3. kasbrey

Aug 23, 2002
    Northampton UK
    Very pleased with my rig. I have a std 2x10 and a Traveller 2x10 to go with my Little Mark 2 500w head.
    Most gigs I only use the Traveller cab and the sound is huge. Much bigger and tighter bottom end than the Eden 4x10 I previously had. When I a/b'd the Markbass with the Eden I was amazed at the punch and clarity.
  4. Doodaddy

Doodaddy Supporting Member

Jan 11, 2005
    West Monroe, LA
    I read a review in a magazine about them once. Very nice review. I want some. :(
  5. Texx

Sep 10, 2004
    got a Traveller 2x10 and a Little Mark. Light, loud, nice simple EQ, just perfect.
  6. Vanni

Sep 15, 2003
    Milan, Italy
    I have a Minicombo 121... It's simply great! :)