1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Markbass Bass Keeper

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by honestjohnny, Apr 1, 2009.

1. honestjohnny

honestjohnny

Nov 24, 2006
    Wasn't sure where to put this, Markbass is an amp company, but I'm talking about an accessory and there is no Accessory forum or review section.

Anyway, I bought one of these, which is intended to be used as a packable soft bass stand. If your cab has side handles, it works wonderfully. An added use is if you wrap it around the handle of your case, gig bag, whatever, it makes a handy way to collect and stow all your cables. Then you have more space in you case or gig bag for the things you really want to protect, like pedals, preamps, strings, etc.

Just sharing, have a lovely day!

2. Jazzdogg

Jazzdogg Less barking, more wagging!

Jul 29, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    Thanks for the post; I saw this item on MF and was wondering whether any TBers could report on its quality. :)

3. im going to check this out

4. tallboybass

tallboybass Supporting Member

Feb 25, 2003
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    I love mine!

5. BassyBill

BassyBill The smooth moderator... Gold Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2005
    West Midlands UK
  6. dave_bass5

dave_bass5

May 28, 2004
    London, UK.
    Im in the same boat as Bill. And i also use that Hercules stand (in fact ive got three).
    I've had a MB keep for about three years but never been able to use it due to my rigs being to low down. A good idea though.