1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale/Trade Markbass Bigbang head and Markbass 2x10 Traveler bass cab for sale $800 together!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by JaredF, Oct 9, 2020.

1. JaredF

JaredF Supporting Member

Price:
    $900
    United States
    For sale is both my markbass big bang head and my markbass traveler 2x10 bass cab for $800 together as a pair! they were both bought brand new from guitar center 5 months ago and never left the house. Also never been played hard due to the fact I live in a 3rd floor apartment with neighbors. I am selling because I just bought a Darkglass alpha omega 900 bass head and I'm either looking to get money or trade for a darkglass bass cab to complement my new bass head.will pay for shipping..if you have any question don't hesitate to ask im basically selling this for half the price. 20200517_193422.jpg

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 29, 2020