1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Markbass CMD 102P 300/500W 2x10 Tilt-Back Bass Combo Amp! (mint!)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by John Kacmarcik, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Markbass CMD 102P 300/500W 2x10 Tilt-Back Bass Combo Amp! (mint!)

Product Description
    The Markbass CMD 102P is a tilt-back bass combo amplifier that has a built-in Little Mark II solid state preamp to give you more power. To help shape your sound, the CMD 102P bass amp gives you a 4-band EQ, as well as VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator) and VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter) filters for control. The Markbass CMD 102P amp's I/O includes an input that can handle both passive and active basses, and extra XLR balanced input for double bass pickups, Neutrik Speakon Combo out jacks for use with 1/4" or Speakon speaker cables, a tuner out jack for sending unbalanced signals to a tuner, amp, or other recording equipment, and Send and Return Effect jacks to ensure your main signal continues even if something dies in your effects chain. This versatile bass combo has an angled cabinet so that you can use it as a floor model or in the more traditional vertical position. Either way, you're going to get a warm, natural sound from the 2 B&C 10" speakers and the piezo tweeter. And if you add an external cab via the outputs, the CMD 102P combo amp will give you enough sound to fill a large venue with headroom to spare.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 00Y0Y_6q1Iwy1kj40_600x450.

2. Marley's Ghost

Marley's Ghost Gold Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2002
    Tampa, FL
    It's a great little combo. Sorry I sold mine.

Not sure what your question is. If you are selling, this needs to be in the Classifieds.

3. Wow! I've been on a site so hard to use! Love TalkBass but hate the site! I thought I was posting an ad for sale!!
    I'll try to figure it out or just go back to Reverb!
    Thanks for telling me.
    John

4. FourBanger

FourBanger

Sep 2, 2012
    SE Como
    You have to go one level higher in the menu than the General Forums to find the classifieds section, it is separated out with the other commercial areas.

5. I appreciate your help but one level higher I don't understand! I paid to be a member! WHY don't the have a classified butt right at the top for all to see?!?!
    NEVER have I benn more frustrated with a site!!! and I'm a computer guy for years! Ready to throw in the towel and ask for a refund!

6. Jeff K

Jeff K Supporting Member

Jul 9, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    John, when you first log in to TalkBass, on the top left you'll click on "Forums". Then a menu will come up. Under "Bass Guitars", there will be 4 choices. The bottom choice will be "Classifieds". Click on that.

Then you'll have various choices (ie., "For Sale: Basses"; "For Sale: Amps, Cabinets, and Preamps"; etc.). Click on "Amps, Cabinets, and Preamps". Then you can select "Post New Thread" (top right of screen). I'm just going from memory.

Stick with it. You'll get the hang of it, and it'll be worth it in the long run. I've bought and sold a lot of things in the Talk Bass Classifieds.

Marley's Ghost likes this.
  7. Thanks! I'll try it now.
    Thanks again! :)